Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: I went to the market and bought.....

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you had to do with q sparkythepikachu anyways i went to the market and bought a rongarola
    shiny squirtle :P

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought some Skittles 'w'
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Member and Supporter of LGBTQ <3

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought more Epoxic Plasticine >_> (damnit Simipour)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TuriftExxo View Post
    I went to the market and bought more Epoxic Plasticine >_> (damnit Simipour)
    Lol it's supposed to start with a 'T', since we're doing it alphabetically x3

I went to the market and bought a Toothpick.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought a violet necked lory (thats a cute little birdy)
    Last edited by kakari; 01-06-2012 at 12:53 AM.
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a Wumbo

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought a yang.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought a zoroark.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought ACID TO KILL THINGS.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TuriftExxo View Post
    i went to the market and bought ACID TO KILL THINGS.
    O_________________O;;;;;;;
    Oookay then....

I went to the market and bought a Bumblebee Pillow Pet :3

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought DIARRHEEEEEEA

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a box of Ex Lax for ^

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the arket and bought an Piggy!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought a qagsire

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought an orange.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.