Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Game: I went to the market and bought.....

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought an organ.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ((Your supposed to go to H ))
    #needsmega

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a happy Hippopotomas

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought an iron ingot (minecraft FTW!!!!!!!)
    Making my grand return!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought popcorn
    I will always get back up, NO matter how many times im brought down!!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    (SUPPOSED TO BE IN J LOL)

I went to the market and bought jacked up headphones.
    #needsmega

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a killed bug. haha

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a ladybug!
    #needsmega

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought myself

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought the earth....booyah
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought (nothing)

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lolololol,I WIN!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought pluto

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    I went to the market and bought a......uh.......a Quacking Ducky! XD (I know a Duck doesn't match but a QUACKING Ducky does. XD Also Aka Amy whose current username is Ducky )
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 120 | Offers: 174 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a stamp collection.
    Pokemon Y : 5112 - 4711 - 4211 (Steel Type)