Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: I went to the market and bought.....

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a emolga
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Fridge (Don't ask why, just the first thing that popped into my mind...)
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a jenday conure
    (thats a type of parrot i have)
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a parakeet
    As smug as a smugfish

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugfish27 View Post
    I went to the market and bought a parakeet
    We are actually one 'H' above poster put 'J' instead of 'G', some people really need to learn their alphabet!xD

Carry on from 'H' to avoid confusion.....

I went to the Market and bought a House

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 36 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought an Igglybuff
    Will Lambert

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Jellyfish

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought a keldeo
    Last edited by SHINY SQUIRTLE; 11-08-2011 at 02:29 PM.
    shiny squirtle :P

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a lollipop. :3

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I went to the market and bought a mareep :3

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Nightingale

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and I bought onion rings.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a potato.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    i went to the market and bought some quavers (yummy)

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a recorder.