Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: I went to the market and bought.....

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought an pencil
    Go Hard Or Go Home

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Veil
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a wombat.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a X-box

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a yodeler.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Zebra

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought an abacus.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a Bumblebee
    Did you think someı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ting was on ur screen?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought a carlos ceron
    shiny squirtle :P

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Dinosaur

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought a empoleon

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I went to the market and bought a Frillish (female)

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a gift.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a hippopotamus.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the market and bought a iguana