Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: I went to the market and bought.....

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a Close-Minded person
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought just a normal Person
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I guess we're goin' in alphabetical order anymore..?

I went to the market and bought Flareon
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a Great Gigalith.
    Stunfisk is LIKE A BOSS.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a Happy Hippo

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought an Idiot Klutz!
    Stunfisk is LIKE A BOSS.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a Joking Joker!
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a Kool Person.. (Yes, me)
    Jon3zii.. bringer of Darkness.. Leader of Team Sinister.. And all-round happy guy

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought some linen!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought another Market

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 116 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a penguin.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure the alphabet went L, M, N, O, P...
    Bought a Numpty..
    Jon3zii.. bringer of Darkness.. Leader of Team Sinister.. And all-round happy guy

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought an Optimistic person

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the market and bought a Pessimistic elephant

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to the Market and bought a Poffin-Eating Pikachu.
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."