Thread: [WARNING: Horror]Creepy Pasta-Skylanders, Deathlanders

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

[WARNING: Horror]Creepy Pasta-Skylanders, Deathlanders

I was playing my Skylanders Giants game. So peaceful. Me and my friend James were facing eatchother. I was Lightning Rod, he was Bash. Until, the tenth battle came. I won 6, he won 3. He put his Bash on the Portal of Power.
    "Famine, and Blood!" Bash said as his catch frase. James was astonished. His champion had been hacked.
    "BASH!!!!!!" He said.
    "Dude, calm down, k?" I said. "It's probably just a little mosquito."
    "You think a death-like catch phrase is just a little BUG!!!????" He said.
    "You're right." I said. Then, I realized, his colors weren't the same. He was black and red, with a vampires cape on.
    "Dude, let me check my Lightning Rod." I said. I put him on-----
    "One stab and you're dead!" He said. He wasn't his majestic blue with yellow bolts anymore. He was peer black, with a bright, red, bloody mustache. His cloud was dripping blood, and he looked like he was posessed by the devil. his lightning bolts were also peer red. Then, the battle randomly started.
    "Devil VS Devil!" The announcer said. Two black pictures appeared with Bash's and Lightning Rod's evil faces in them.
    As the battle begun, the game stopped.
    "Would you like to either-destroy the game and play this battle, or destroy your figures and save the game??????" Letters spelt as the game froze. I selected give up figures and save the game. Then, the portal glew black and red, and the grim reaper popped out of it. He destroyed both of our figures, and covered us in blood. He went back into the portal, then the game started up again.

It was the battle where the Deathlanders came to be.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Omg!omg!!THATS MY WORST NIGHTMARE EVER!!!!!BAAAASSSSH!!!NOOOOOO!!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It has a good story but the use of blood and death is used too much it doesn't have to be bloody to be scary

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Great start for a creepypasta, now time for mine!
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree with court. It was a little short and too much blood.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah, just a start. im working on a pretty good one. comin soon
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Freezes in huge shock*
    #needsmega