Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should be in pokemon X and Y??

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think something we can all agree on is that they HOPEFULLY have some BETTER flying types unlike pokemon bl, wh and bl2, wh2. I got really sick and tired of trading pokemon from my previous game just to get a staravia....
    I hate it when my opponent gets drunk and uses earthquake on pidgeot....and I also hate it when I can't find a jet in Battlefield 3.....

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'd love to see an evolution of pachirisu and emolga

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    there is new news about x and y you can actually customise your trainer his/her s clothes skin color etc etc
    and you can even ride pokemon like walk around on them yeah on them yup
    nintendo is using brains again

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajewarraa View Post
    there is new news about x and y you can actually customise your trainer his/her s clothes skin color etc etc
    and you can even ride pokemon like walk around on them yeah on them yup
    nintendo is using brains again
    You can only ride on Gogoat, and it looks like you can only do that in one city.

Edit: Nevermind, turned out to be wrong.
    Last edited by reshilegend; 06-26-2013 at 10:31 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want the original 150 pokemon in the game being able to catch. I like a lot of the newer ones but those were the ones that got me into the game.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A dragon/poison type!