Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Youtube account!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking My Youtube account!

So, I finally got an account! (years ago) I am active on there, and most videos will be of pokemon giveaways, pokemon plush trades, Encountering shiny pokemon, (maybe speedpaints and songs) and my animations too! (as you can see I have a little bit of everything lol!) I would love it if all of you could show me into the world of Youtube! And if you could, send a link to your account if I already have not subscribed?

So far, I have Voltatradragoness
    and Cheez13's i'm guessing:Pokebay.com

I cannot wait to start filming! I do have a few recorded on my 3ds already! ^.^ Just trying to figure out ho to upload em Any help for that? xD

Link to account: http://www.youtube.com/user/silverkatflips

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My YouTube is http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCoshi12 and i will start making videos soon too

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm called sapphire breeder, but I'm getting a new one soon! XD

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is gonna be up and runin soon, with my three 3DS giveaway and more!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can't upload from your 3DS. Trust me i tried X3
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I meant im giving away three 3DS's
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was talking to variant about her 3ds
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But that's pretty cool bro. I wish I could enter
    -Voltaradragoness!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why cant you enter?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm i think i will record some of my IC:April battles

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool Coshi!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareConvexAngel View Post
    You can't upload from your 3DS. Trust me i tried X3
    That sucks! I bet I could upload it to my comp from my sd card and go from there

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im tryin to make an account!ill let ya know when its done!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilladon View Post
    Im tryin to make an account!ill let ya know when its done!
    awesome! lemme know when!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura the Riolu View Post
    Mine is gonna be up and runin soon, with my three 3DS giveaway and more!
    I can't wait!