Thread: ONE WHOLE YEAR! OH MEH GERSH!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

ONE WHOLE YEAR! OH MEH GERSH!

Wazzup guys, Aura ze Riolu here with some breaking news! Lolz, so anyway I screwed up as always and missed me

one year here mark bye 1 STINKIN DAY! Soz, but seriously, a whole year! Thats like- *counts on fingers* -527 days- or

uh, something around that..... (Lols) Anyway, There is also some bad news which I myself am very sad about. See, ok, I

made myself a promise two years ago that I would one day make a youtube account with all my friends like Ian, Cha- wait,

you don't know these people *facepalm* Anyway, I know ALOT of peeps on youtube like Marriland and BajanCanadian and

iancoullhan1 er whateva and I look up to them ALOT. Soz fer ALOT of ALOTs. Anyway, this youtube account, once online,

will be be taking about 110% of my time effort, sweat, tears- Ill stop at tears. Because of this, I might have -10% time to

do Pokebay and other things like this. Im twlling you this so that you know in case Im not here fer a looooooooong period

of time or something like that. So anyway, I have had THE BEST time here on pokebay and mad countless friends here on

Pokebay that I hope to k.i.t. With via text so if you are one of my good friends just ask my number in a pm k? So, thanks

for watch- soz, thinkin about my channel, thanks for reading- if you did- and Ill try to be on as much as possible! Thanks!

~Campbell (Aura)
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Go fors it!but just remember to stay cool and keep in touch ok?!? XD good luck!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah buddy, i can pm you my phone number if ya want so we can keep in touch!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure thing! Athough whens in mean keep in touch,come pokebay once in awhile!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good luck on your YouTube-y journey!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good luck bro!
    #needsmega

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank yas!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yay! Now I have a reason for a youtube account! Everyone, quick! make one! It gives me motive to make vids! (will make em soon!) Can't wait!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm gonna start making videos as soon as i set my new 1400$ computer up and connect it to my mums WiFi

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)