Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another newbie trying to find her way around

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Smile Another newbie trying to find her way around

Hi there! My name is Cat. I just registered for this site because I recently found out how to work my WiFi to connect to my DS and now I see that there is so much more to Pokemon world! I had no idea how far the game stretched across the world, and I would really like to start making some new friends. I'm also a bit of a newbie to the actual game too because I really haven't finished the main plot in my Platinum game, so I'm also looking for some tips. Beyond Pokemon, I am interested in music, art, soccer, tennis, and books. I can't wait to start meeting people

~Cat

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Cat, I'm Jeremy. Welcome to Pokebay and I hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to VM (visitor message) or PM (private message) me anytime

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hiya! I'm Caseryn! You can VM and pm me whenever you like, as I'm normally on 24/7 XD. I'm also on Google + and YouTube! See you around!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good to meet you, Cat! Welcome to the Inrageous Outsanity!

I've not been here very long myself, but so far this has proven to be a friendly place. Make yourself at home, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hiya, Cat~! My name's Jacob, and welcome to POKEBAY~
    #needsmega

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Welcome to Pokebay, Cat! Come to the chatbox sometime if you're ever stuck for anything! ^-^
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm Joshua welcome to pokebay

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hi welcom to pokebay im matt or neon ( *_*)/\(*_* ) high five!!
    also nice username. mine also was something good to eat aka timtam. also u like soccer thats great! another high five ( *_*)/\(*_* )

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    heya cat, i'm fluffyjellyfish (fluffy for short), if you need pokemon in the 5th gen then i'm your man, i've completed the national pokedex and i'm more than happy to give people a few freebies to help out!
    Making my grand return!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello Cat, welcome to Pokebay. I'm Blaze:3 Hope you enjoy your time here.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks! It's nice to meet you

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool thanks

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you, I'm glad to know that it's a nice place, I have already gotten the impression that people are really friendly around here

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hiya, thanks

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Joshua!