Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another newbie trying to find her way around

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hehe thanks! Nice to meet you, high five back at you ( *_*)/\(*_* ) <--- awesome smiley "^^"
    P.S. I like your avatar

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Fluffy! thanks, I'm hoping to get a 5th gen game now that I know that 4th gen can't trade between games, so i'll keep you in mind

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Blaze, thank you for the warm welcome

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to the madhouse Cat.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well hello cat Im Terran (aka tyrantitoking6) I welcome you to this shabby place that is a welcoming home for many if you need anything hit me up I try to check in often enough

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi and welcome here
    Hope you'll enjoy the site.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem cat, I had lts of trouble completeting the dex so I try to help people out and save them the problems I had.
    Making my grand return!