Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Thank you.

I really want to thank you all. For everything.

None of you know it, but you were saving my life.

I was horribly bullied, (And still am) but now thanks to you all, I can deal with it.

I want to express my gratitude, so very much.

So thank you all of you, for saving my life.

If it wasn't for you all, I wouldn't be here

Thanks. Thanks a million times. I've been bullied for ten years, and I'm getting a happy ending. I hope that you all will too.

To express my thanks, iam going to get... 500 SHAYMIN'S!!! Once I have them all, I'll give them to you guys!!

I'm so happy today I'm crying. Thanks for saving my life, and I hope that you will be enjoying a shaymin sometime soon!
    Last edited by DejaVu146; 04-24-2013 at 02:24 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Love you xxx <3

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    your welcome, it's the least we all could do . By the way you needn't get a shaymin for me, i already have one. I also have some thanking to do to you for your shiny ninetales event, she's become part of my kanto devision of my competitive battle group (that means wi-fi random matchup (ranked))
    Making my grand return!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thats ok we can all help

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's a community so we can all help, I hope you feel better now.
    And try to ignore the bullying, as hard as may sound like. There are always some people who are real idiots and they don't deserve your attention.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm happy we could help and I hope you're feeling better now.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    It's a community so we can all help, I hope you feel better now.
    And try to ignore the bullying, as hard as may sound like. There are always some people who are real idiots and they don't deserve your attention.
    Reshilgend is right, just ignore them and they'll might eventually go away.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm perfect! Thank you EVERYONE!!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's ok Xxxx <3

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Anytime, I'm always happy to help where I can

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Anytime!anytime!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aww casy Im the same way. I'm your friend till the end
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We're always gonna be here for ya, sis! I will always be your friend!
    #needsmega

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm at 50 shaymins! Going pretty well! Excellent moves/stats, and holding life orb. I'll release them to the public very soon!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    YAY!!!!!
    #needsmega