Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If it goes well, I'll kick the target up to 650!!!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Woohoo!
    #needsmega

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Your very welcome, Cas. You're right, I didn't have a clue until now, but I'm glad if I was able to help.

I've been picked on and bullied most of my life, so I know the feeling. Imagine growing up with a hair-pulling disorder (literally pulling your hair out, strand by strand, roots and all, every time you got stressed about something). That's been my reality since I was 13... and I'm 34 now. Going to school every day, wearing a hat to hide the bald spots ('cause girls aren't supposed to be bald), and having to explain to the teachers that taking the hat off during class is NOT an option. Being denied honest employment because of my appearance, although they always try to explain it away as "we found someone more qualified".

... And yet, I'm still here.

Yeah, it's a tough world we live in. Sometimes I wonder if that's why I decided to retreat to a Pokemon world, where we actually try to look out for one another... and the hardest battles are merely friendly competitions.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm so happy your ok

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Same here,ive been bullied for lots of reasons.just imagine a normal guy who,when angered,turns into a rampageing animal.and being scrawney with glasses.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    we got yo back giirl

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will always be here for you bub Xxxxxx <3 <3

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Horray! Great Awen!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    It's a community so we can all help, I hope you feel better now.
    And try to ignore the bullying, as hard as may sound like. There are always some people who are real idiots and they don't deserve your attention.
    Reshilegends right I am going through the same as you so I have done what Reshilegend told and the bullies are starting to stop thx reshilegend

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordia View Post
    If it goes well, I'll kick the target up to 650!!!
    Concordia you dont have to get me one I have one and I have pokegen so I can get them share more with other ppl and we cant trade because we are on different connections.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chuwachuwa View Post
    Reshilegends right I am going through the same as you so I have done what Reshilegend told and the bullies are starting to stop thx reshilegend
    No problem, it's awesome if I could help.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    No problem, it's awesome if I could help.
    Thx

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wish that i didnt have these..episodes of anger all the time though.i have adrenaline problems.

Im just glad that y'all are ok.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I never knew that....I'm glad there will be a happy ending I'm in your footsteps too....too bad most of my friends happen to be online (but you all are nicer XD)

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love happy endings.