Thread: Hello~~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hello~~

I randomly came across this board while looking for Pokemon trades and I am highly impressed!

A bit about myself I guess would be nice.. I am 24 years old and live in the southeast of the U.S. I love Pokemon, World of Warcraft, MLP, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Avatar:TLA, etc... I could go on forever. I like to think of myself as a nice and open person always looking for new friends!

and of course I'm highly looking forward to being able to trade Pokemon with some of you!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay! I'm Jacob
    #needsmega

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi! I love mlp to! *bro hoof*
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay. Enjoy your self! Call me Kelp. I will enjoy seeing you here!

Regards,
    Kelp
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to the Inrageous Outsanity! Make yourself at home, and have fun. ^_^

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay. I'm Blaze. Hope you enjoy your time here.:3

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to pokebay

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay I'm Simone! If you need anything let me know
    "Mata kondo da"

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay I'm Jeremy! Feel free to message me if you need anything!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hi welcome to pokebay im Matt