Thread: Hey guys, nice to meetcha!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hey guys, nice to meetcha!

Hullo! I'm Piper, and I'm new (huuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Um, let's see...

My favorite pokemon Types are Rock, Ground and Steel, and I really really like Tyranitar! They are such cute pokemon <3

I grew up with Pokemon gold, so I missed out on red and blue nostalgia. 2nd gen is my favorite.

I'm a freshman in college, though school ends in a week, and since many of my pokemon games have been stolen, reset, or have just gotten outdated, I decided to pick them up again and start rebuilding my web of pokemon games, especially with X and Y coming out soon.

I've never battled competitively, but I want to start, so I've been studying up. Working on a team right now, if anyone has advice or can direct me to some good places I would appreciate it ^^

Other than that, I like to draw, and I like a lot of video games.

so yup. Hi ^^

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm Joshua and welcome to pokebay pm or vm me if you need any help

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh and steel is my favorite type

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hee hee thanks ^^ Yay steel type! Jasmine is also best gym leader : )

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 48 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello and welcome to pokebay

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi there and welcome! I'm Jacob! Pm or Vm me sometime if ya wanna talk!!!!!!
    #needsmega

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hiya! Xxxxx

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to the Inrageous Outsanity! We're glad to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    ^_^

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thank you thank you everyone ^^ I've been looking around and y'all have a wonderful community here! I'm always excited to see a bunch of wonderful people all come together, it pretty hard to find these days.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi and welcome here. If you need help or have any questions go ahead and ask!