Thread: Pokemon RP! (Fakemon)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon RP! (Fakemon)

Alright guys, this is going to take awhile to start up, but here it goes!
    This is a role play of Fakemon. I can make the fakemon easily, but it can't be too detailed.
    Directions-
    1.Tell me what you want your Fakemon to look like, or even draw a picture, I can make it computerized. LOL
    2.Give me all details. (Type, name, powers, etc.)
    3.Have fun with role play!

So here's mine just for a little taste-----
    Name-Blastion
    Type-Electric
    Description-Yellow dog with 2 plugs sticking out

This is different from my previous Blastion if you are wondering.

Picture- Blastion the Thunder Dog.jpg
    Have fun!
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will join as venastous, the destruction pokemon woth equal power to arceus. He changes with the elements. He is a pure dragon type, but the plates work on him too, to make him every type. He is a fierce dragon who is black, green, and red woth pure red eyes and his speciL move is total destruction. Hs normal forme, the other was anger form, is white with a green gem in the midle of his chest.
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 05-05-2013 at 08:22 PM.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name- Kerbex- The Hellhound Pokemon
    Type- Dark/Fire
    Moves- Inferno, Dark Pulse, Dragon Rage, Shadow Force
    Hidden Move- Gateway to Hell
    Ability- Intimidate
    Description- a powerful dragon, who is also known as "The Guard Dog of Wicked Fate"

Picture-untitled.jpg ((Face view))
    #needsmega

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sweet guys! Godzilladon i will make a pic for u.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Errmm...

Magiph - Sweet dreams Pokémon.

Type - Psychic.

Moves - Hypnosis, Psychic, dream eater and Teleport.

Ability - Bad dreams

Description - A small pink, blue and white serpent Pokémon. It makes the opponent fall asleep before feasting on it's dreams. It is usually female, although male forms have been seen.

(Will draw a picture sometime....)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nice! Godzilladon here is the picture of Venastous for you. I included both beast and normal, tell me if you want anything added/removed. Venastous- Normal and Beast.jpg

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon: Bugglino
    Type: Bug/Flying
    Species: Stink Bug Pokemon
    Ability: Stench
    Description: Their scent is so awful that they are always dizzy from it.
    Untitled.png
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Concorida its not that bad! It's pretty good! Nice job papayaperson, I love it!