Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Note to everyone...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Note to everyone...

Wow, I feel so depressed right now. Why? Because I have to take therapy for a stupid anorexia problem that I don't even have. This basically means that I won't be on that much. Which really sucks. I guess you can catch me on weekends and stuff, but I'll try to be on as much as I can. So yeah. Annoyed. A lot. But, hey, life goes on. And let's just hope that my family and friends realise that they are stupid. I'll try to see you all as much as I can, just not as much.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love you bub Xxxxxxxxx <3<3<3<3<3 if you ever need to talk just leave me a message on google+

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry, Cas. I hope they realize their error in that assumption soon.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Me too.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bye :/

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry to hear that I hope they realize their mistake soon

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im sorry to hear that and unfortunantly it will be the last weekend I can be on because in2 weeks I will be on holiday and I have to pack on the last weekend so bye for now

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ...i have problems with my adrenaline.....my heart rate increases with every drop of it....i hope your ok though.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Getting the results of the blood test back tomorrow... Me and my family are all praying I don't have leukaemia.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate it when they do that. I'm with ya all the way
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate blood tests.i hate them with all of my heart.>.<
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They really, really suck.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *crosses fingers*
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's negative! :-). I don't have leukaemia! :-)

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordia View Post
    It's negative! :-). I don't have leukaemia! :-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
    Yay!