Thread: Signature Artwork

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Signature Artwork

Hello Pokebay!

I've just learned how to make signature artwork, and I'm offering something to you. If you do not know how to make artwork for your signature, I'll be happy to make one for you. All you have to do is PM me that you would like one, and describe it the best you can. I will try to make it and send it to you!

Keep in mind, it may take a few minutes, few hours, or few days depending on how busy I am- but know that I'm trying and want to give you exactly what you're looking for.

If you post in this thread, please make it comments on how your signature artwork looks. Please do not ask to make one in this thread. It will get to cluttered and confusing- so please PM it to me.
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have the one I made (as my current one) for anyone who started playing Pokemon in the first generation.I used the R/B sprites of Charmander/Bulbasaur/ and Squirtle; and the Yellow version sprite of Pikachu. If anyone would like to use it as theirs, please let me know

I made this one for anyone who started playing Pokemon in the 2nd generation. I used the G/S sprites of the three starters. If you would like to use it, please let me know as well!

Signiture picture 2.jpg

(Note- Cyndaquil's head does not look like that in the original picture)
    Last edited by DejaVu146; 05-08-2013 at 04:25 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Signiture Picture 3.jpg

Another one for summer exclusive. Again, if you would like to use, please let me know!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Porygon 2.jpg

For Cheron

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For f1recracker

F1recracker.jpg

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For QueenZoroark

Zoroark.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For Jeremy

OU Battler.jpg

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For rajewarraa
    RAJ.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For Morning Sun

Morning Sun.jpg

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you make mine sort of... sexy? Just, like something that will attract peoples attention.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Deja Could you make one that says QueenDarkrai (with a Darkrai sprite) and has my fc which is 4227-1425-6555 and also says Offical Pokebay Elite Four member. The Color pallet can be any of darkrai's colors thanks so much!
    "Mata kondo da"