Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon: Shining Waters and Hazing Flames

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This looks very cool! Cant wait till its completed!
    #needsmega

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Travestar - Psychic/Rock - Shooting Pokemon

I see what you did there
    Yeah I hope we can finish the game until the release date so that everyone can play it.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    PokemonShiningWatersLogo.jpgPokemonHazingFlamesLogo.jpg

I made new logos for the two versions.
    Edit: Thx papaya, they're now in the first post.
    Last edited by reshilegend; 05-19-2013 at 04:05 PM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Quick Update

Just a small update, to keep everyone up to speed.

The complete map of the ??? Region will come out on June 15! Make sure you check it out ;D

I also got Support Bars for each Version. Each one features a different Pokemon from the game. If you don't know what a support bar is, it's basically a bar that you put in your signature to show that you want the game to be completed and to help spread the word ;D
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

New Pokemon Revealed!

Meet a new Pokemon that will join our family of friends!
    Weedum Transparent.jpg
    Weedum, the Sprout Pokemon
    Grass-Type

It will appear early in the game so keep an eye open for this cutie ;D

Hummumock.jpg
    Hummumock, the Humming Pokemon
    Bug/Flying-Type

He also appears pretty early in the game. Try to find him ;D
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 06-07-2013 at 02:13 AM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What game will you use for a base??
    #needsmega

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyGlaceon~ View Post
    What game will you use for a base??
    FireRed
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok!!
    #needsmega

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    this is to cool i hope it beats flora sky cant wait foor the complete map 5 days too long exam starts then

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

News Update 6/13: New Pokemon and Map Release Details

Map Release Details

As of right now, the release of the Charpa Region Map is being postponed. You may expect the finalized map to be released on June 29th.

Release Details
    There will be a new release featuring tons of information on June 29th. Along with the map, this release will cover more detail of the game than has ever been revealed before, so be sure to catch it!

New Pokemon Revealed
    Now that we're making progress with the game, we can hint at some of the Pokemon that are being made for it! Here are some Pokemon the you can expect to see in the game ;D

Coeurage, the Hearts Pokemon. ???-type

Priqq, the Clubs Pokemon. ???-type

**Speculate on the themes you see**

Wompull, the Dig Pokemon. Ground/Electric-type

Pulludge, the Nuclear Pokemon. Poison-type

Zombrill, the Bride Pokemon. Dark-type
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just to keep you guys updated, we're still working on the game (obviously). We're currently designing a lot new Pokemon (Fakemon) that will be in the game ^^
    If anyone has some ideas for Pokemon/protagonist designs post here!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can't continue any further with my game because I'm just not feeling up for it. Would you guys be interested in taking my Pokemon designs off my hands?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry to hear that Nick, I'm sure the game would have been great. But yeah I think every idea is welcome and we can include your best Pokemon designs if you want
    Do you have some artwork or sprites that you can show us? (basically you can show them to me until Papaya comes back).