Thread: Pokebros: The Story Part 1

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokebros: The Story Part 1

So what do you get when you mix three bros together? Pokebros! Three bros who are fans of Pokemon. Not only are always next to each other through thick and thin. But one day these three kids get sucked into the Pokemon Universe.

Three friends name Anthony, Robert, and James love Pokemon and were playing with their Pokemon Figures. But something weird happend. There was a all hole on the ground that sounded like a mini vacuum. We thought nothing of it. Robert's foot got caught in it. He then fell into it, not saying a word. So James and I obviously went down the suction hole to save Rob. James was screaming off the top of his lungs, and I was praying that Rob was fine. We finally saw the light and fell flat on the ground. We were barely able to move. We were awaken by the electric charge of a Pikachu. Firrst thing I thought was that Rob turned into Pikachu, considering that how much he loves electric type Pokemon. But Robert was sitting on the grassy plane, talking to an Oshawott. The first thing that James said was " Where are the dragon types?".
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol,thats me! XD
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol James! XD
    #needsmega

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, its me too! Sort of reminds me of yesterday....but a giant couch and snacks instead of a black hole......LOL
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can ya add me in the story? I like the Pokémon Universe
    #needsmega

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    SURE!
    ClickHERE

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokebros: The Story Part 2

lol thanks/
    Last edited by cuz bruh; 05-16-2013 at 11:01 AM.
    ClickHERE

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is an AWESOME story!
    #needsmega

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Meaaaaah!!!!!IM IN IT!!!!I FEEL ALIIIIIIIVVVE!!!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Me gotta pikachu!!!! Woohoooo!!!!!!
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    lol
    ClickHERE

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I accidentalluy posted this in the wrong section sorry. :/
    ClickHERE

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is were my fan made Pokemon comes into play eh?im gettin excited already!!!!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Y is the second part of the story in the comments section? its SO stupid.
    ClickHERE