Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon in 5th gen that you really hate/love

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    actully there are pokemon that look
    cool that dont look like animals
    such as deoxys i like it in its attack form
    I only like it's speed form, but then that's just me!:P Although I guess you're right....
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Zekrom is my favourite because it's black and my favourite color is black but the one i hate/don't like the most must be...
    Serperior... And that's the one I have as the first pokemon ._.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    favorite pokemon of black and white: drilbur, mienshao, and emolga.

least favorite: sawk, siesmitoad, the 4 semi-legendarys.

Lullabee Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I really like Axew. It has got to be one of the cutest dragon type pokemon ever. The pokemon I can't stand is Durant. I mean its not that bad but I don't see it as a pokemon.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can't stand Durant! I almost went crazy going through victory road and having to battle them every five steps or so!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I hate Durant and Heatmor. grrr and Boldore gets annoying after struggling through victory road. Im a bit Disappointed about Chargestone cave. I was hoping a legendary like was their but the rarest i saw in their was a tynamo :/ Like a new electric legend rather then thunderus :@

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i like reshiram and squirtle how can anyone wouldnt like that cute squirtle and i relly hate stunkfish and durant there so uglly and bad moves
    shiny squirtle :P

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINY SQUIRTLE View Post
    i like reshiram and squirtle how can anyone wouldnt like that cute squirtle and i relly hate stunkfish and durant there so uglly and bad moves
    Reshiram is pretty cool, but I think Zekrom is better, it just looks awesome!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it seems that stunkfish is the least liked pokemon on 5th gen

i wish pokemon where real cus if i had my rashiram id brush it and put
    red bows on it it would look adorible

wouldnt it be cool if you could breed latias and latios and get a purple baby lati thing that would be cool
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah that would be cool
    shiny squirtle :P

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lati- babies would be so cute!!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tensei3 View Post
    Lati- babies would be so cute!!
    aww! I know! So, so, so cute! What would they be called though?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 62 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ...Latius?

and I have to say that I like the how the male Jellicent looks like the Pringles guy.
    And I hate the sprites for Palpitoad, Swanna, Beartic, and Vullaby. They all just annoy me so much. Swanna has to be the ugliest swan I've ever seen. And Vullabys wearing a giant diaper.
    3DS FC 2509-2513-8737

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i dont really like any of the fth gen pokemon but i really love the original pokemon

Arcana6th

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 126 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love Samurott, Serpierior is ok, but I just don't like how Emboar looks.