Thread: Pokebros: The Story Part 6

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokebros: The Story Part 6

" Dialga, P-P-Palkia!" James said. " Get ready Pikachu.'' '' Pikachu, use ThunderBolt!" waves of lightning struck them, but no damage was done. James, Kyoya, and I sent out our Pokemon. " Geodude use Rock Throw!" " Axew, use Dragon Pulse!'' " Umbreon, use Pursuit!" With the 4 attacks used, Palkia started to tire out and turn back into a Zorua. It was fainted. Same thing happened to Dialga.

We continued and we found Zoroark, sitting on a pile of hay. Candy and Aura were unconscious in the floor. My Geodude evolved, and James' Axew evolved. Robert, at random found a ThunderStone. Kyoya yelled, " Lets attack!"
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No words can describe how epic this is. ._.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks O3O
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WOAH. {Again lol!} :3
    #needsmega