Thread: Hello everybody!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hello everybody!

I'm fairly new to the site, trying to finish my pokedex for my Black I'm almost done, just need a few rare pokemon here and there, so i thought you guys might be able to help out.

Thanks, Osmotion
    -Osmotion

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Waves* Hiya! I'm Awen! Welcome! :-)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm Steph. Welcome to the Inrageous Outsanity!

Which Pokemon are you looking for? I might be able to help you out with one or two...
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey what's up I'm Blaze. Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    HI! I'm Jacob!
    #needsmega

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey! im Wolf and ill get you whatever pokemon you need!
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *post redacted by pokebayOS*

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks guys, nice to meet some of you.
    -Osmotion

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm Joshua welcome to pokebay

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)