Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bolt The Pikachu and Suicune's Aurora present, Pokemon BoltYellow

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Bolt The Pikachu and Suicune's Aurora present, Pokemon BoltYellow

Pokemon BoltYellow
    PLEASE REMEMBER, WE ARE 13 YEARS OLD
    Pokemon BoltYellow is a new Rom-Hack. We aren't accepting people to help, unless we post something like a contest. Thank you anyway for the help.

Our Pokémon game hack will be very different than other Pokemon hacks. It will have all new cast of characters and villains this is basically based on a new game that we just think will be good I'm sure people will like this hack, considering this is a new game all together. Thanks.

The first beta will be released Summer 2013!
    Betas

Beta 1.0- First Badge, to get the feel for the game.
    Beta 2.0- Second Badge, more into the story.
    Beta 3.0- Third Badge, story is developed in the beginning.
    Beta 4.0- Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Badges, developed all the way until Fourth Badge.
    Beta 5.0- Every other badge, Elite Four, Champion, and Legendary Pokemon.
    BoxArt

This is the Legendary Pokemon Blastion. He is the Legendary.
    Not final image.get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    As of 5/27/13, Debugger Jobs are Taken, Sorry.
    Debugger- reshilegend
    Debugger #2- UltraSound
    Debugger #3- Concordia

If you request to become a debugger, you will need to copy and paste this form bellow.

Full Name-
    Email (for contact)-
    Experience-
    Age-

Debuggers get the beta a week before the release. Please consider the following:
    1. One of the Debuggers must play through the beta at least one time.
    2. Email me at [email protected] if you find any bugs, please.
    3. Lag, pixels that look dead, or even the smallest things must be reported.
    4. If debugging is not completed within the week, your privileges will be revoked.

What are the benefits of debuggers?
    Debuggers are the soul of the game. They see if there are any problems with the game. You are so important. You are credited at the beginning. You also get a download of the game beta a week before hand.

5/27/13
    We are using Fire Red as our base, it's announced. Check for more updates.

6/1/13
    Software is downloaded. Bolt & I are going to boot up the rom and start working on this game.

6/3/13
    Today is the day of work! Well guys, 1st beta may come out sooner then expected. We are using AdvancedMap first.

6/9/13
    CONTEST! Do you want to make one Pokemon for the beginning to the game? Enter our contest and make a Pokemon! Any type, anything besides a toilet! :P Get making!

6/21/13
    Well, summer is near for us, so this will not be a problem. It looks like no one wants to be involved either, oh well. Banners for the game are being made. If you want to be a part of our special launch program, then put the banner on your signature. We will be launching that shortly. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by cuz bruh; 06-21-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh a new hack, awesome! I'll definitely keep an eye on this. Looking forward to screenshots.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Update
    ClickHERE

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want to!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cant wait to play this!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As with Pokemon Shining Waters and Hazing Flames, I'll happily do a YouTube video of gameplay once this is completed if you wish?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    this is obviously goin to be epic i want to play it as soon as possible

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for following the hack. Renegade, you can do a gameplay I dont care. This is going to take a few weeks before our havk is going to be in a beta. The characters, villans, ect.
    ClickHERE

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds good

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Update #3
    ClickHERE

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    very interesting. i'll keep my eye on it

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    THNX!
    ClickHERE

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    TOTAL EPICNEEEESSSS!!!!!! 0.0
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just wondering, when did the ROM of fire red that you are using come out?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ? What do you mean. I guess its from CoolRom. There aren't versions of those types of roms, only hack if necessary. Bolt and I are 13, so this will take beta. I have experience in this genre, don't worry. I used to bedroom hack, meaning I just take a game and mess around. I am organized at Pokemon hacking to. Since you guys heard this, I bet you guys are thinking that 2 thirteen year old's won't be able to do this, but trust me, we will.
    ClickHERE