Thread: How many countries have you traded with?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Red face How many countries have you traded with?

In the 4th and 5th generation games, you get to see where the people you traded with come from. I was wondering how many countries have you guys been able to trade with. If you can, can you list them?

In Pokemon Black 2, I've got 20

The list goes:
    -Albania
    -Bahamas
    -Belgium
    -Costa Rica
    -Dominican Rep.
    -Ecuador
    -France
    -French Guiana (Not really a true country, but I consider it a country myself)
    -Germany
    -Ireland
    -Italy
    -Japan
    -Mexico
    -Netherlands
    -Portugal
    -South Korea
    -Spain
    -UK
    -US
    -Venezuala

☆☆☆LYRE DRAGON☆☆☆
    ☆"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people..." - Karen☆

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Afghanistan
    Argentina
    Australia
    Bahamas
    Belgium
    Brazil
    Canada
    China
    Costa Rica
    Dominican Republic
    Ecuador
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Hungary
    Ireland
    Italy
    India
    Japan
    Mexico
    Netherlands
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Pakistan
    Poland
    Portugal
    Russia
    Singapore
    South Korea
    Spain
    Sweden
    Thailand
    United Kingdom
    United States of America

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lucky and I've never seen any trades from Russia 8(

☆☆☆LYRE DRAGON☆☆☆
    ☆"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people..." - Karen☆

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Japan, Mexico, and America. Oh and Germany I believe

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy the FV View Post
    Japan, Mexico, and America. Oh and Germany I believe
    Don't worry, It took me 14 straight days glued to the GTS to get all the countries I got. You'll get more later on.

☆☆☆LYRE DRAGON☆☆☆

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    japan, germany , italy, uk and us and maybe canda not sure

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Canada, Japan, China, Britain, France, and Germany. I actually have like 5 from Germany (which is like 40% of my total GTS trades xD)
    GUESS WHO'S BACK