Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need A Mentor !!!!!!!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Need A Mentor !!!!!!!!

I want a mentor in
    1.Water
    Or
    2.Dragon
    or
    3.Grass ???

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What do you need help with, with grass types. Ive been training them for 2 years.
    Sniv~William

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To perform my move set & picking the right pokemon for my team ,

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well you have some choices there is
    Torterra (You will get KO from Ice, but you take no Damage from Electric)
    Adamant or Impish
    Earthquake
    Wood Hammer
    Leech Seed
    Outrage (MT HG/SS) or Superpower (Egg Move)

Tangrowth
    Modest or Bold
    Solar Beam
    Sunny Day
    Ingrain
    Ancient Power

Sceptile
    Timid
    Frenzy Plant or Solar Beam
    Sunny Day
    Leach Seed
    Agility or Rest

Is there a specific grass type that you want or one strong in Acttack or Defense, or Speed, Or one with the least weakness? Can you Narrow down what you want? Oh and what game do you have? It will help.
    Sniv~William

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I'm going to ev train grotle, ivysaur, Treeko , breloom , & maganium .

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What natures? And what game is this in? Move T. are differnt in each game set SS/HG and D/P/PL
    Sniv~William

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I could teach the ways of the path of the everlasting dragons.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Really )))) help me plssss

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok just pm me or vm me!
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am a water master and have a great sense of stratigy(But i don't have a good sense of spelling ) Think of you weaknesses and you try to see if there are any move think can DOMINATE THE OPPISITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am a water master and have a great sense of stratigy(But i don't have a good sense of spelling ) Think of you weaknesses and you try to see if there are any move think can DOMINATE THE OPPISITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please check you my site about trading shinies. Click here:http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...9-Shiny-trades
    Thanks

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey would you help me?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kyrl it all depends who you want in your team, if you can tell me that then I can help
    As memories of you fade into myths, new memories could be made, detailing your adventure.
    So leave the greastest impact possible and you won't be talked about incorrectly.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm your Dragon guy being the Dragon Gym Leader!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok good