Thread: Native French Speaker Wanted

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Native French Speaker Wanted

Hiyoo.
    I have a French project in which I need to a write about my Summer (even though it's been quite some time since the Summer) and present it as an oral report. I'm just wondering who here is from France/Belgium/etc. that would be able to proofread my paragraph for me??
    Lol I'd do it myself, but my French is about as good as my English, meaning that there are things that sound totally correct but aren't (according to teachers).

It would be much appreciated if someone would do this this weekend If you accept I'll send you the paragraph tomorrow afternoon (as it still needs to be written).
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can help you
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal View Post
    I can help you
    D'accord- Merci!
    Je vais t'envoyer la paragraphe a bientot!
    (excuse the lack of accents - English keyboard)
    GUESS WHO'S BACK