Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow. I never would have thought this. (MY HEALTH)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Unhappy Wow. I never would have thought this. (MY HEALTH)

Well, this morning, I was looking up the phobia of sleeping. And now, I have been discovered with Hypnophobia. I also was discovered with anxiety disorder. That means I get very nervous or worried very quickly and easily.My symptoms that I have include, Increased heart rate, sleepiness, shaking, sweating a lot, and the fear that something bad will happen as well as dizziness. I have the fear of sleeping at night because, I like to be awake and I have nightmares often. So now I take "therapy" and probably meds to make myself feel better.

What's wrong with me?! T^T I feel diseased now. Please wish me the best of luck. Cuz, they say this could mentally and physically hurt me later on in life.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aww you'll get through it! You can do thing candy!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You'll get through it sis!!!!! Don't give up on yourself~!!!!
    #needsmega

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Hugs you * My primary school friend has anxiety, so I know how it'll feel. She got through it, and then she moved onto a different school because she was too smart and stuff.
    So it'll be OK, I promise.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have anxiety disorder to. Lots of people have it. And i have Gelotophobia. You're not the only one out there with weird phobias. You will get used to it. Believe me. You can take medicine for your sleeping problems. But good luck. I wish you the best. C:

P.S maybe i can help you with the anxiety since i have it to?
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 06-01-2013 at 09:27 AM.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you everyone! C': and Cthulhu, i'd appreciate the help ^w^

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have some mental problems and adrenaline overdose's too,id be glad to help you in any way i can
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Get well soon Candy ^-^
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Btw,i have weird dreams too(they are part of my mental problems sadly and they scare me sometimes.)and whenever i wake up from them,im screaming at the top of my lungs and sweating like crazy,and heart beating like a drum....
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 06-01-2013 at 01:06 PM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem! ^-^
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilladon View Post
    Btw,i have weird dreams too(they are part of my mental problems sadly and they scare me sometimes.)and whenever i wake up from them,im screaming at the top of my lungs and sweating like crazy,and heart beating like a drum....
    Well then we can get through this stuff all togetha! ^w^

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy the FV View Post
    Well then we can get through this stuff all togetha! ^w^
    Maybe you can learn how to lucid dream. So you can control the dream and do whatever you like in it.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yup,lol...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I could try!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sorry for you. you can get through it =)