Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow. I never would have thought this. (MY HEALTH)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thx :3

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I go through this as well my love and im so sorry, but im here for you!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Get better friend

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What I find to work best is to think of the happiest moment you have had or will have as your going to sleep I actually have test the theory 9/10 times people dreamed that happy thought thank god my school offers psychology. Plus what doesn't kills us makes us stronger! Because have be broken to strengthen the weakest links or otherwise you won't be able to find them. Hope this helps

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiery One View Post
    I go through this as well my love and im so sorry, but im here for you!
    *stares at the ceiling trying to sleep* I think of you every night before I sleep *smiles* and I say goodnight

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane95 View Post
    What I find to work best is to think of the happiest moment you have had or will have as your going to sleep I actually have test the theory 9/10 times people dreamed that happy thought thank god my school offers psychology. Plus what doesn't kills us makes us stronger! Because have be broken to strengthen the weakest links or otherwise you won't be able to find them. Hope this helps
    ;D I got it now!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrl View Post
    Get better friend
    thanks

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Get bettah sis!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been that way lately. I've been paranoid and unsleeping/
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowConvexityMoon View Post
    I've been that way lately. I've been paranoid and unsleeping/
    :c At least we are not the only ones

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ive been angry and streesed all the time now,and whenever i wake up,i either am griting my teeth or roaring at the top of my lungs like some sorta animal,literally
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aww stay stong! I know you can get throught it. I'm also here for you if you need someone to talk to. I can relate in a way that I get anxious, paranoid, overthinging,overwhelmed, get fever (like hot face and sweating but cold as ice hands and goosebums on my arms) It gets too much and I get upset..even though some of those are from a different reason that a lot of people don't understand. Oh try have a lucid dream is an amazing idea! A way to control your dream and stop having nightmares.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Get Better Soon My Friend

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    dont worry im sure youll get better
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services