Thread: shiny pokemon up for trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

shiny pokemon up for trade

i have a shiny shednija, shiny zapados, and shiny deoxys all lvl 100 and ev trained
    i also have a shiny suicune from gamestop in diamond but i can transfer it to white cause i have 2 ds if any wants suicune

in exchange i want these pokemon:
    these pokemon are what i want:
    ferrothorn galvantula, volcarona, forretress, scizor, escavalier, hydreigon, drapion, spiritomb, skuntank, bisharp, flygon, thundurus, magnezone, lanturn, lucario, , gliscor, crobat, skarmory, gyarados, swanna, pelipper, mantine, jellicent, torterra, , excadrill, quagsire, swampert, whiscash, gastrodon, seismitoad, bronzong, tentacruel, emopleon, steelix, and cobalion

needs to be ev trained
    needs to be level 100
    doesnt need to be a shiny
    the more pokemon from that list you offer me the better chance you have of winning one of the pokemon
    if you have any questions just pm me
    suicune will MOST LIKELY NOT gonna be traded for one pokemon
    also please say what you are giving and which one you want
    Last edited by Gameboy1018; 11-06-2011 at 08:59 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are they legit? If so I have shiny Lv.100 legit Garchomp & Lucario.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'll trade my galvantula for your shednija

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

shiny pokemon up for trade update

zoruaboo is in the lead for zapados and shednija
    offer 2 pokemon for zapados and 1 pokemon for shednija

nobody has yet to offer for deoxys and suicune

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There is a new Official thread for trading shinies on 5th gen! I have talked to GM2K about this and he doesn't want any more new threads about trading shinies, please can we use the official thread to keep the forum tidy and to stop it getting over run with trading threads, thanks. :3

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    id love the deoxys ive got

shiny sceptile and shiny loppuny
    ill also give you a mew and a dialga

id give you thos 4 for that deoxys
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    id love the deoxys ive got

shiny sceptile and shiny loppuny
    ill also give you a mew and a dialga

id give you thos 4 for that deoxys

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i also have a flygon
    i could level to a 100
    for ya

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

shiny pokemon up for trade

i have a shiny shednija, shiny zapados, and shiny deoxys all lvl 100 and ev trained
    i also have a shiny suicune from gamestop in diamond but i can transfer it to white cause i have 2 ds if any wants suicune

in exchange i want these pokemon:
    ferrothorn galvantula, volcarona, forretress, scizor, escavalier, hydreigon, drapion, spiritomb, skuntank, bisharp, flygon, thundurus, magnezone, lanturn, lucario, gliscor, crobat, skarmory, gyarados, swanna, pelipper, mantine, jellicent, torterra, excadrill, quagsire, swampert, whiscash, gastrodon, seismitoad, bronzong, tentacruel, emopleon, steelix, and cobalion

needs to be ev trained
    needs to be level 100
    doesnt need to be a shiny
    the more pokemon from that list you offer me the better chance you have of winning one of the pokemon
    if you have any questions just pm me
    suicune will MOST LIKELY NOT gonna be traded for one pokemon
    also please say what you are giving and which one you want

zoruaboo is in the lead in getting zapados and shednija by offering 2 pokemon for zapados and 1 pokemon for shednija

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There is a thread meant for trading shiny pokemon! Please use it, as it messes up the forums when someone creates a new thread when they need to offer some more Pokemon.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a lucario that i can trade for the deoxys i can lvl it to 100 for ya its on my soulsilver but gonna trade t over to pokemon black