Thread: Lyre's Marvelous Thrift Shop Carnival: Lyre's Birthday Party Favors (Eevee) Giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Red face Lyre's Marvelous Thrift Shop Carnival: Lyre's Birthday Party Favors (Eevee) Giveaway

LYRE'S MARVELOUS THRIFT SHOP CARNIVAL
    mythriftshop.png
    Spr_4p_133.pngSpr_4p_133.png
    Lyre's Marvelous Thrift Shop Carnival is proud to present a brand new event!
    From now until June 8 I'm basically giving 6 lucky Lovelies free party favors as a celebration of my 17th birthday. (June 8th)

A LIMITED TIME ONLY BLOWOUT GIVEAWAY OF 6 EEVEE
    Spoiler: (highlight to view)
    *Note: These Eevee are all legit, but they aren't special. I just wanted to give anyone party favors. I wanted to give away shiny ones, but I tried.*

☆☆☆ WINNERS ☆☆☆
    All the Lovelies that win will have their names written here!
    1. Kyrl
    2. Miller B

Pokemon The Thrift Shop will accept:
    ANY! THAT'S RIGHT! ANY!

☆☆☆ DETAILS ☆☆☆
    You don't even need to give me any special Pokemon; I'm giving away free Eevees as party favors. When we trade, you just have to give me any Pokemon that you don't need. These Eevee aren't special to begin with, but they are legit. I kinda also need to clean out my White 2 PC since I need room for eggs to hatch.

These Eevees are all:
    ☆Level 19
    ☆Caught in White 2 Castellia City
    ☆Caught in Regular Pokeballs
    ☆Two have the ability "Adaptability" and four with "Run Away"
    ☆Have the moves: Bite, Quick Attack, Sand-Attack, and Growl
    ☆Males and AREN'T NICKNAMED
    ☆From the OT: Hunter (Me), ID: 27927
    ☆Varied in nature

How to get your own Eevee:
    ☆First come first serve!

THANKS A BUNCH, MY GOOD FRIENDS!
    Last edited by GenericOverLord; 06-02-2013 at 07:40 PM.

☆☆☆LYRE DRAGON☆☆☆
    ☆"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people..." - Karen☆

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want one

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can I have one? Also, happy birthday

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrl View Post
    I want one
    Yup! You win! I'm kinda busy with studying, so I can't trade today... Sorry.

☆☆☆LYRE DRAGON☆☆☆
    ☆"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people..." - Karen☆

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok ... Tell me when yu ready & we gotta trade for that venesaur