Thread: Pokemon Revolution:

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Revolution:

Well here I am, jumping on the Pokemon Fan Game Bandwagon *jumps on wagon*.
    I'm in the process of making a Pokemon Fan Game, for the VBA so it'll be a ROM game. So here's the info:

Plot:

Return to the world of Pokemon like never before in this new fan game. With a new region, and new Gym Leaders, rivals and adversaries await you.

Features:

• All new locations.
    • A new Pokemon League to battle.
    • 50+ New Pokemon

Age Rating:

3+ (Contains Animated Violence. No Sex, Drugs or Foul Language.)

Edition Details:

Basic: Catch all 150+ Pokemon in the ??? Region Pokedex, Complete the Pokemon League and take on the Battle Frontier, Capture legendary Pokemon.

Ultimate: Catch all 150+ Pokemon in the ??? Region Pokedex, Complete the Pokemon League and take on the Battle Frontier, Capture legendary Pokemon, Complete the National Pokedex (Including Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos)

Release Dates:

Basic (2013), Ultimate (Summer 2014 - Autumn 2014)

Versions:

V1.0 (Demo): Showcases first three towns and routes.

New Information Section:

2/6/2013: 6 New Pokemon Unveiled.

Pictures:

Pokemon:

Maps:

Attached Images Attached Images

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    good luck!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Omg so looking forward to this
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When in 2013 can we hope to see the basic release??

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Epiiic!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    whaaat i want this!