Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gym Leaders Of Pokebay: New Rising. New Management

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Gym Leaders Of Pokebay: New Rising. New Management

Hello. It's I, Fennelito'sHelp, known by several names as well as Juni, Fennel, or whatever Sadly, a well known member, Aly, currently under the name of Ninfias, has decided to leave the site and move on into the real world and fulfill her life happily away from the internet. The leader of her group, Robin, currently named Buttito, one of our chat mods alongside myself, has now decided to leave the site as well, ad also the group and it has been left in my care. I hope for the best for both of them and that they both may return soon and take control once more. In the meantime, I shall be running this group and i hope that's okay with everyone.

So you wanna be a master of PokeBay?
    Do you have the skills to be Champ-i-on!?

We all trade, in a PokeBay site (PokeBay)!
    I wanna be the greatest champion of them all.
    Got the power, in your hands
    Po-ke-Bay!

*beat keeps playing in the background*

We are looking for both gym leaders and challengers who are active. Our rules are not complex and we only ask that you respect them. If interested in challenging our gym leaders, you'll need to leave a message in this forum and/or PM me showing your interest. For our challengers, please read the rules of competing:

1. No hacked/cloned/PokeGen/whatever Pokemon, those are unfair. You must have legit Pokemon, if we are suspicions we will ask you.
    2. NO LEGENDS*. Legends are not acceptable in our groups battles. That means NONE!!!!

3. Oblige by the individual Gym Leaders rules. I don't want any arguments of any sort. Many of our gym leaders have varying levels of Pokemon. I ask that both Gym Leaders and Challengers try to work together in figuring out the best way to battle. Gym Leaders, don't be difficult with the challengers if they must flat, and challenger, don't insist on a level 100 battle if the Gym Leader isn't able to oblige.
    4. Please, do not turn off your DS if you're losing. That's very rude.
    5. Challengers and Gym Leaders can not use the same Pokemon twice.
    6. Each Gym Leader is allowed one Pokemon out of their type, as long as it has at least one move matching the Gym Leader's type.

We currently have 13 Gym Leaders:

Normal: - Trixa

Flying: - Robin Melon

Fighting: - SWAGmonster

Poison: -

Ground: - Neko The Inevitable

Rock: - Mr.SandMan

Bug: - Kakari

Ghost: - xLoverBoyx

Steel: -

Fire: - Trainerboy

Water: - GiantFletclhing

Grass: - Courtney H

Electric: - Fennelito'sHelp

Psychic: - GaryeffinOak

Ice: -

Dragon: -

Dark: - A. Dinozzo

If interested in becoming a Gym Leader, you'll first need to comment in this forum and/or PM me, Fennelito'sHelp, via PM, and you'll be set up with a challenge by three of our Gym Leaders. You winning will not determine if you qualify as a Gym Leader, but rather your skill. You'll be rated by as well of a couple of our other Gym Leaders. SAVE YOUR VIDEO NUMBER FOR SUBMISSION!!!
    Other than your battle expertise, you need to have been active for at least one month, and battled and saved THREE videos with our gym leaders.

THAT'S NOT ALL: PRIZES ARE AS FOLLOWED:
    1 Breedable Pokemon: Defeat one Gym Leader(s)
    Another 5 Breedable Pokemon: Defeat five Gym Leader(s)
    Another 5 Breedable Pokemon: Defeat ten Gym Leader(s)
    An additional 15 Breedable Pokemon: Defeat fifteen Gym Leader(s)

DISCLAIMER: These must be asked for to receive them.

Each Prize will be bred by me and other trustworthy members, and will be 100% Legit and I can provide any Breedable Pokemon you want.

ELITE FOUR COMING SOON

THE CHAMPION TITLE:

A Champion greater than all! That will prove themselves as trustworthy, skilled, knowledgeable, worthy, and a true Champion. Becoming the Champion is a title well earned. You will receive praise, prizes, and an honorable mention in our group. You obtain the Champion title by obtaining ALL of our gym badges, depending on the gym leaders we have available. If we have 13 gyms available, and you have a total of 13 or more badges, even if the badges are from previous gym leaders, your hard work will be recognized and verified if possible. Afterwards, you can challenge the upcoming Elite Four, and finally earn the title of Champion.

In the case of having TWO Champions at the same time they will battle to become the 'Ultimate Champion'. And will continue battling other attempting Champions if necessary.

Honorary mention to all the old Original Gym Leaders of Pokebay: Monty, Arika, Vic, Mason, Diego, Aly, Trixa, and Robin!
    Last edited by Fennelito'sHelp; 07-18-2013 at 02:05 AM.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Damian should collect the badges and be the champ js
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can help design badges :3
    I've been working digital design. If they send me a sketch of their designs (or a description could suffice) I'll design them, and trainers can add them to their siggy to show it off when they've won it xD
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can be a bug?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrl View Post
    I can be a bug?
    A mentioned above, please PM me, Fennelito'sHelp, if you are interested in becoming a Gym Leader. Thanks.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good luck June, and future challengers.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Good luck June, and future challengers.
    Thanks! I'll really do my very best with this group.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think I want poison !

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrl View Post
    I think I want poison !
    Message me when you are ready to battle three of our current gym leaders and be rated.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    I would like to apply for the position of bug gym leader i think i can do a great job and enjoy leading a swarm into battle

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Congratulations to the new trio of Gym Leaders: Jeremy, Digi and Kakari on becoming Dark, Rock and Bug Leaders respectively!
    Just a little sidenote from a former Gym Leader and current challenger, it'd be fantastic if the group had two more Gym Leaders filling in the Poison and Ice spots, so if you're interested just battle 3 Gym Leaders and post your video results (no matter if you win or lose because you're rated on skill) to the owner, a.k.a Juni, because there's been a lot of work and effort put into this group over the past year and I for one would like to see it prosper towards success.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 07-11-2013 at 06:48 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wanna be an Ice type gym leader. I have a buttload of Ice types thats been EV trained.
    "FUTURE OLD PEOPLE ARE WIZARDS..."
    ~Future Mayor (Adam) West, Family Guy

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ElekidĀ® View Post
    I wanna be an Ice type gym leader. I have a buttload of Ice types thats been EV trained.
    Then battle three of any of the 15 leaders available and save the battle videos, upload them on the GTS and send them to Juni.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like to try out for ice

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Everyone, please retread the rules as I have implemented a few new surprises to make things more interesting and fair. Hope you enjoy!