Thread: Can I have some help please?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Can I have some help please?

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for someone to design me a animation to go on the front of my videos on my new Pokémon based YouTube Channel. If you can help just post below and we'll talk it through. Also if you help me out I'll credit you in my YouTube Channel as the creator of the intro and I may ask you do help me out on other channel animations for my Gaming and Vlog Channel.

Thanks.

Nick (WelshKing)

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ????how exactley?
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilladon View Post
    ????how exactley?
    Well do you know how to animate?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm not really experienced in animation but I know how to create one; it depends on what kind of logo it is you want? PM me the detaills
    GUESS WHO'S BACK