Thread: Sorry. :/

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Sorry. :/

Due to some very sad news, I won't be online.

Well, I will, but for only about a 1/3 of the time I have been.

If for any reason you need to contact me, please feel free to email me:

[email protected]

That account isn't personal, or whatever, so feel free to spam it as much as you like.

So, basically, goodbye for a bit.

MaceNohime.
    (Aka, Awen, Caseryn, Concordia... Etc.)

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. :/

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *huggles* will you still be around to talk to me on Google + bub? Xxxxxxxxxx

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Maybe. But not as much.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just message me whenever you need to talk Xxxxxxxxx

Planned X team: Chestnaught, Goodra, Charizard (Holding Mega Charizard X stone), Malamar, Hawlucha and Barbaracle (Chestnaught and Mega Charizard will be taken out after E4 and Swapped with Sylveon and Avalugg)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bye Caseryn we will miss you come back on anytime you can!
    Don't get in my way or you will be crushed by this Mega Lucario's RAGE!!!