Thread: Black/White Or Black 2/White 2?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Black/White Or Black 2/White 2?

I played both Black/White and Black 2/White 2. I admit that 2 had some awesome new features like the PWT and Black Tower/White Tree Hollow, as well of the move tutors and stuff that made it a better version of White/Black, but story wise, it was very poor. The plot was boring, giving us the same exact enemies. The first time Plasma came out, it made me think about the obvious: Pokemon battles are abusive. But in the sequel, it wasn't about that anymore and it just took away from the valid point Plasma kind of had. The sequel was just bland and seemed forced, kind of like Team Rocket was in Gold/Silver/Crystal and HeartGold/Soulsilver. Those games were awesome, but Team Rocket just felt kind of odd and boring compared to how horribly evil they were in Red/Blue/Yellow and FireRed/LeafGreen where they actually killed a Pokemon, Marowak. The story was flawed in several areas, like after beating the game, a couple in Humilau City wants you to ring the Celestial Tower Bell for them, but there are a few people in the tower you have to battle because they don't want you to ring the bell. Who the heck are these people?? Why are they so against that couple? Just random crap! Both Black/White and Black 2/White 2 had this story flaw where you couldn't proceed somewhere because you get blocked for literally no given reason. How lazy is that?? Also, in Black 2/White 2, the rival was just corny imo. I mean, hunting Plasma down for a Purrloin? And his "Rage." And the other issue was that we had to travel through Unova TWICE. It's like... we already were here not long ago... :/ They added a couple new areas but it just felt repetitive.

What do you guys think? What was better? Black/White or Black 2/White 2? And why?
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 06-09-2013 at 07:13 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    I guess Black/White in my opinion was okay and had it's moments, I tend to enjoy the traveling around seeing new towns/cities & the music along the way, I kind of enjoyed seeing the new Pokemon that Nintendo created. In Black2/White2 I didn't even bother going to the beginning where we were back in Black/White because I had seen all that back then, didn't need to see all of that again... Either way, I have my views & so does everyone else.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I preferred Black/White to Black/White2 because it was just to repetitive but that's my opinion
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree. Going through Unova two times so soon was just kind of dumb. And the story wasn't really as meaningful as the first games. Some ppl like the sequels more, and that's understandable, seeing all the new features they added. But other than that, the B/W was a lot better and had more originality in it. The sequels came out too soon I suppose.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge