Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why so much hate? (Fairy type)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love this type and btw. I'm glad dragon has another weakness. I love dragons but come on. They are just huge cheats sometimes
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am just gald dragon will have another weekness so the type will even out better so on WIFI battle I wont see just a limited selection of pokemon. I think you should battle with the pokemon you love and not just the ones that will beat almost everything.
    Sniv~William

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wish Champion Iris would be in X and Y. I would just use Fairy types and KICK HER ASS.
    #needsmega

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyGlaceon~ View Post
    I wish Champion Iris would be in X and Y. I would just use Fairy types and KICK HER ASS.
    Just use Bug types on her.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't Use Bug Types...
    #needsmega

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't Use Bug Types...
    *Gasps* Bug-types are outstanding now.... They can set hazards, stall, and even sweep... very dynamic typing.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry, it's just I prefer to use Water, Psychic, and Fire types.. :/
    #needsmega

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry, it's just I prefer to use Water, Psychic, and Fire types.. :/
    Psychic FTW

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think it's a good idea but it would have made more sense to add this earlier like in diamond/pearl. because of that I am not a hater of fairy types but I don't really like it. salamance and other dragon types are fine without another weakness
    ~Linux Mint~

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't care if its girl pokemon isn't just a boys game
    plus I just don't care

fairy types where created to make a balance because apperently dragon types are too strong
    but meh dragon types are easy to beat well to me that isb
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The big thing (if the rumors turn out to be true) isn't dragon's weakness to fairy, it's more the dragon immunity/resistance of fairy types. Until 5th gen you always needed to rely on steel types or extremely bulky pokemon to take outrages/draco meteors. And if your specially defensive steel type got hit by an outrage of something like adamant CB Haxorus it's still a solid 2HKO which is pretty damn scary.
    The new type will completely change competitive battles.
    Also, for those who don't want fairies in competitive matches, how about a tier where all fairy pokemon and moves are banned? The only disadvantage of that would be the lack of older pokemon that will be retyped to fairy.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    People are just not used to having to battle witha new type.
    once they get used to it im sure the hate will die down

Also outrage will not be as powerful D: