Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super smash bros on 3Ds

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Super smash bros on 3Ds

Ok was on the 3ds eshop and clicked on the traila for ssb3 or ssbb.
    I saw the new chareters like villager of ac,mega man and the funnest.....

-------------wii fit trainer--------------------------
    yeah wii fit trainer would be ssssoooo good online.
    Anyway i was just wondering what charecters should be in it
    I think slyeceon,the cloud cooper trooper on mk and your personal mii
    so coment on your pick

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I knew it yesterday That so funny but she look strong
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mii and non specific action figure
    tumblr_m53b8aIXLQ1r5ku5ko1_1280.jpg

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    also i would like to see arces playble *plays as arces... distroes the world*

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol,i love this new ssbb
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I saw that pit can use multiple weapons from kid icarus uprising......HECK YEA!!!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And i saw megaman use all of his robot attacks!!!!WOOOHOOOO!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I really want to see Dry Bones. It would probably suck, but it would be interesting. Mr. Game and Watch was like my favourite gimmicy character I want to see him improved... If Tails is in it I will flip he is my fav character from the Sonic games. Him and Knuckles. Zelda also better be in this :P I always play as Zelda.

I'm gonna be mad if King Dedede doesn't come back. He was funny xD
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    one word, superheroes. I think they should add some pretty popular ones such as batman, thor, hulk (Giant, strong hulk as smash) iron man, captain America, black widow, hawkeye, loki, superman, green lantern, etc. I also think that a steve and herobrine character would be sick.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt The Pikachu View Post
    one word, superheroes. I think they should add some pretty popular ones such as batman, thor, hulk (Giant, strong hulk as smash) iron man, captain America, black widow, hawkeye, loki, superman, green lantern, etc. I also think that a steve and herobrine character would be sick.
    This isn't marvel vs capcom
    Smash bros will always be about nintendo characters (for the most part) so yeah. Some characters from other games may appear too but it's already confirmed that there won't be many of them.

More news about Smash: During the Pokemon XY E3 roundtable event someone asked about Mewtwo's new form and if it could appear in SSB4. Sakurai was actually sitting in the audience and shouting "We're thinking about it". LOL
    Mewtwo would be a damn cool character with his new form imo. But tbh Zoroark wouldn't be bad either.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Agreed
    -Voltaradragoness!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/21...edium=facebook for people want to know differences between wii u and 3ds

and 1 bad news
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/20...to-smash-bros/
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can't freaking wait! But most of the great games are coming out for the Wii U.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im gonna buy a 3ds so i can get this! Well as long as they keep mr game and watch. hes my favorite charcter and i always play as him
    ~Linux Mint~

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i don't think they will. I'm just happy my character is making it into universe. Probably because of the recent popularity of his new game
    -Voltaradragoness!