Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super smash bros on 3Ds

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If they dont add mr game and watch im gonna be mad at them
    ~Linux Mint~

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I doubt that they will.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    capt olimar and pikmin will be back
    http://www.smashbros.com/us/
    Last edited by Grey Fullbuster; 07-13-2013 at 09:10 PM.
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope they add asura from asura's wrath...the darn guy would pwn.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think it would be cool if they added Paper Mario, that'd be pretty sweet!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Omg Reggie will surely be a smash bros characters but he only need 521 more name to his petition I did
    everything is here http://www.change.org/petitions/masa...u-roster#share
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal View Post
    Omg Reggie will surely be a smash bros characters but he only need 521 more name to his petition I did
    everything is here http://www.change.org/petitions/masa...u-roster#share
    Only 170 left! If this actually happens, this will automatically be the best Smash Bros. game in the series.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Imagine if godzilla was in ssbb.(not counting freaking giga bowser because he is only the size of godzillas freakin foot ) that would be awesome .....i mean,they already said that the where workin with bandai,mabey they will give us a hint on the new movie on him.and might i add,it would be awesome if we can see megaman,mario,pit and sonic go up against this giant beast.i would love to see how the characters in ssbb try to handle godzilla's size and strength.and most of all,his radiation.he may be a cool boss too.but id love to see him in action.(not to mention,if they were gonna use zoroark,it would be awesome to see godzilla's reaction to zoroark transforming into him,lol)
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 07-27-2013 at 09:39 PM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega Man should be able to use his elemental abilites, from Mega Man X
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gadzilla would have to be beaten thou, something u dont want to see lol @DarkGodzilla
    ClickHERE

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know this is a late post, but-
    I hate to rain on your parade, but I really doubt Godzilla will be in Super Smash Bros 4. They would have to shrink him down to the size of the other characters, otherwise extreme lag would happen on the web and on single player. As a boss, though, I think that would be a great possibility, but the problem is story mode is not returning in either 3DS/Wii U versions. Therefore, Boss Battles will not be returning, leaving Godzilla's only chance to become an actual playable character, which obviously won't happen. Sorry dude.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    P.S. Godzilla isn't a video game............. yes they have made games of the movies, but none are from Nintendo, Sega, Etc.. Also, you know how much copyrights are involved? atleast 40 of them. From studios to marketing........ >_<
    ClickHERE

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gersh dernit! My hopes and dreams are now crushed ;_;

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry bud
    ClickHERE

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, at least some Pokemon you like have a good possibility of making it into the playable character area or even just the pokeball item....you never know.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds