Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notice?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Unhappy Notice?

I notice that everyone is like...."gone" and I am starting to get lonely around here. No body seems to private or visitor message me as much as usual, and I am even lucky to get a pm or vm anymore. What's going on? It seems so boring here now, making me want to get on the site less and less....i won't leave though. I have my reasons

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeh I feel the same way people on here only seem to go on so that they can check if they've got a trade or not and people on here arnt that social they usauly only go on here for there friends
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    If the thing you want won't come to you, you have to go to it by yourself. If you don't get pm's or vm's, the best way to get more of them is by sending them. :3 What you give away always comes back, or that's atleast what I've heard, hasn't actually worked for me, but...derp. Try it.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Same here tooo.its starting to geeettt sloooow arrrrooooouuuuunnnnd hhhhheeeeeeeerrrrrrrre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, I know I haven't been on that much. :/

Been busy moving house, walking dogs, drawing (It's educational I SWEAR. Sort of.) Walking dogs, brushing Guinea pigs, cooking, sorting out stuff, sport, more sport, singing lessons, yyc, library stuff, and looking after cousins/siblings. So busy, busy busy!

I'll try to be on more though. XD

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Admittedly I'm lucky if I get any PMs as I haven't had any in about 2 months and 1 VM so yeah it is feeling pretty quiet for the hustle and bustle of the place nowadays.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Seems a lot busier in the past month than it's been in a while here. I dunno what I'm doing that's different from you guys .-.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I feel the same candy
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its like no one whants to vm i have not got one in ages

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It sure is strange, I'll say that. Idk if i will be on much, I usually just check mail anyway Xp

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Same here!
    #needsmega

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I would try sending other people messages, you give what you receive.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WelshKing View Post
    Admittedly I'm lucky if I get any PMs as I haven't had any in about 2 months and 1 VM so yeah it is feeling pretty quiet for the hustle and bustle of the place nowadays.
    Unless...the PM was from me honey.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaLovesYou View Post
    Unless...the PM was from me honey.
    Of course.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah the only way i get pm or vm is by chating on forums or pm other ppl