Thread: What is your Favorite Pokemon Game?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

What is your Favorite Pokemon Game?

Whats your favorite pokemon game? My favorite is emerald! I started this to see what is the most popular pokemon game here!
    ~Linux Mint~

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    SOULSILVER the only game that has two regions , the only legit non event way to get extremespeed dratini and pokewalker i love that game too bad mine got bitten off

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Depends. Story and play-wise, Emerald by far. I loved Hoenn and it was the best plot imo. Hg/Ss would be my fav from the DS games because the Johto Pokemon made a return in a modern game.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think HeartGold. I have a thing for old Pokemon games especially 2nd gen and this one & SoulSilver are remakes... I love it that it has two regions like samueln said and that we can fight Red too

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For me it would either be Sapphire, because I have the best memories in the Hoenn region, or Pokemon White 2. It's easier to train Pokemon in White 2~ It's actually the first game where I trained a Pokemon up to level 100 XD

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i love emerald because theirs so man weird Pokemon in it that i like
    i hated diamond , pearl and platinum series because all of the Pokemon where dark colored and they looked dull to me
    the game seemed mostly for boys
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1st: Emerald
    2nd: Black 2 and White 2
    3rd: Platinum
    4th: HeartGold and SoulSilver
    5th: FireRed and LeafGreen

My top 5.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokémon black and blue. Made by PETA.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Original Red is really good, but my favorite would have to be Crystal just because it brings back so much memories of playing so much of that with my friend

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a soft spot for Gold and Heartgold
    THE DRAGON's DEN - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=563

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Silver and X! Silver for Nostalgia, X because the storyline made me cry... just a little bit. And you can walk diagonally.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gen III was my favorite although I had a lot of fun in Gen IV being able to trade, battle, and do that underground multiplayer thing without a cord :P. After that it would be Gen II, then Gen I, then Gen V. I actually didn't enjoy Gen V that much. Not including Gen VI because its a whole new league of pokemon games.