Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hows my Team!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah your team is much better, but by the way my chimchar knows assist through breeding, i like it just because its a fun move and more reliable than metronome, lol

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my suggestions ~

Infernape
    bulk up -----> mach punch
    flamethrower -----> overheat (maybe)
    Protect-------> U turn

From the set you have at first i assumed you are running a mix infernape set.
    Infernape is not a tanky pokemon in the first place so it would not be wise to teach it bulk up (it will have a hard time setting up) and only one of your moves would have been boosted by it. If flamethrower is going to be your only special attack you might as well make it overheat so that you can do more damage but it does limit its sweeping potential. and like bulk up protect is mostly for pokemon who are bulky and can heal up damage via leftovers. With u turn instead you can keep momentum in your team.

Galade
    Psychic ----> Psycho cut
    Psycho cut is a physical move and galade is a physical attacker so it will do more damage.

Flygon
    Fly---> fire punch
    Greatflechling already gave a good reason as to why it should be done

Haxorous
    nightslash -----> EQ
    EQ has a higher base power and with mold breaker even pokemon with levitate cannot avoid it

Metagross
    Hyperbeam ------> stelth rocks or any other move
    meteor mash/eq/psychic already hits every pokemon with neutral damage so there is no need to keep hyperbeam since it only does a little more damage than a STAB Psychic.

Rotom
    Thunder----> Voltswitch
    if you are not running rain it is very risky to run thunder because of how inaccurate it is. with volt switch you will increase the momentum of your team. but if you expect to be facing a lot of rain teams i guess you could keep it

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    with gallade I was going to switch those moves(just need black2) for metagross the same goes and for rotom I was going to switch thunder for hex. with flygon I won't live I need a fly pokemon. I think infernape is fine though
    ~Linux Mint~