Thread: Looking for any of the kanto starter!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for any of the kanto starter!

I just started pokebay today and just want to see how this thing works.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's quite simple. You can either look for the Pokemon of your choice in the Trade Station, or find someone on here with the one you're looking for.

You've made a good start, already. Looking for the Kanto starters... I can help you with all 3 of those. I would just need your Friend Code, and a time when I could meet you in the wifi room. ^_^

My FC: 3783 9643 1204
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    cool my friend code is 3483-3798-1569 and you can decide the time. Thank you,its nice to see people who really try to help out.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We're pretty good about that here. Just give me a nudge anytime you see me online, and I can send those over to you. ^_^
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Scratch that. The wifi I was using is gone. I can trade with you on Monday, 3 p.m. EST.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)