Thread: Please Help...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Please Help...

So, here it is. I had several of the event pokemon. My game got stolen, by someone I trusted, who probably just pawned it, anyway... So, I had to start all over. I went a little nuts... Basically, every single game from GBA upward... Problem is, now I don't have my events... -.- And I doubt that they'll be releasing them again any time soon... Point is, if anyone is willing, I don't care if they're hacked, I just want my event pokemon back. I don't have much to offer, but I'll do what I can to make it worth it... Please? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I don't know if battling adds to one's 'seen' dex, but if it does, I'll settle for that, so I can at least go to the GTN and find what I'm looking for...

I managed to get my hands on quite a few, thanks to Silvermoon and TrickMaster's generosity. Still looking for a few more; Jirachi, Mew (yeah, right), Darkrai and most of the rest. Thank you all.
    Last edited by Raziel; 07-03-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Got some checked off my list.
    'Human beings, who are almost unique in their ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.'
    Douglas Adams

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah i know exactly how you feel, ill try to pm you when i have a chance if not pm me, but ill give you all of my spare things, and some extra events/ or hacks, sorry that happened, life is strange sometimes , oh and by the way battles do not add data to your dex sorry, but id be glad to help

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That would be spectacular beyond words. I try to breed for OT, but if it's event, it'll be unlikely. I'm super grateful, all the same. II know I could totally be a scam-artist, and you have no reason to believe me, but if there was any way you could trade me ones that you wouldn't be willing to be rid of, I would totally be willing to trade them back immediately, just to have them in the dex, you know? Whatever I have to do, to get the data, so it's accessible in the GTN... Thank you so very much.
    'Human beings, who are almost unique in their ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.'
    Douglas Adams

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can try to help. you said event pokemon right? I got a event arcues I can give you
    ~Linux Mint~

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think I can help you out too! I might have an extra Darkrai and Deoxys, maybe some other ones as well. Just PM me with what you need, and even if I don't have it, I might be able to trade for one.

The snow brings more than the cold.

X/Y FC: 4785-5075-1439

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All of you are great... PM me with a time, and we'll get together.
    Douglas Adams

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well for me if you need something just vm me
    ~Linux Mint~

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will add all of you to my contacts, and take you up on your offers. Thank you.
    Douglas Adams

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a mewtwo maybe you want it?
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That would be awesome. Anything I can get my hands on.
    Douglas Adams