Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Legendary Giveaway ;D

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeholic321 View Post
    Is that one riddle or 2
    It's two.
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If it's one riddle then it sounds like cobalion

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBoy31 View Post
    1.Arceus?
    2. Thunderus?
    No, and yes. You get Thunderous.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All right everyone!:
    CharlieBoy31 won the Thunderous!
    Pokeholic321 won the Cobalion!
    This giveaway is now closed, and thank you everyone who participated in it. Don't forget the last random giveaway! I'm still giving away those 2 shiny Pokemon!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tornadus
    'Human beings, who are almost unique in their ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.'
    Douglas Adams

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago Trolls View Post
    All right everyone!:
    CharlieBoy31 won the Thunderous!
    Pokeholic321 won the Cobalion!
    This giveaway is now closed, and thank you everyone who participated in it. Don't forget the last random giveaway! I'm still giving away those 2 shiny Pokemon!
    haha it was fun! ^^ Thank you for this random event.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank u but what bout ur last 2 legends and how do u get a shiny

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeholic321 View Post
    Thank u but what bout ur last 2 legends and how do u get a shiny
    I saved them for those who missed the last riddles. Oh and you have to beat me in a Flat battle to win one of the shiny Pokemon.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So what's a flat battle entail? is that both of us at the same level, or just what we got? I'll duke it out with you.
    'Human beings, who are almost unique in their ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.'
    Douglas Adams