Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Giveaway ;D

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Entei...wow these "riddles" are kind of easy...yayyy xD

FC: 5287-2122-8002
    Last edited by Fabulous Charlie; 07-01-2013 at 05:55 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBoy31 View Post
    Entei...Also to answer your earlier question you probably should make better riddles xD

FC: 5287-2122-8002
    Sigh... Well, you get Raikou and Entei. Awesome ;D
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How about this one:

It's from Johto and it appeared on I think, the first or second episodes of the first Pokemon animé.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ho-oh appeared with a rainbow right?
    FC: 0004-2207-2821
    want some help lol?
    why are there two moons.
    why did jackson do a flip at the end of stress come on is it from stress or frustration.
    why does girls girls girls exist.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BlueSoulXRedHeart~ View Post
    Ho-oh appeared with a rainbow right?
    want some help lol?
    Yes, it was Ho-Oh. That makes two Pokemon for you >:3
    Maybe I do need help. :l

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So NEEEEXT... Up we have another one:

It's blue and white.

Go at it.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *cough* its not Suicune *cough*

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well Lugia it is.
    why are there two moons.
    why did jackson do a flip at the end of stress come on is it from stress or frustration.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey you know, you shouldn't post them in order for one thing. Coz the former ones were all in order ^^
    And actually for the last one it could have been Kyogre, or Dialga. But whatever XD Another thing is to restrict people to only guessing once a time XD And well the third gen legendaries are those that I want so I can't really help you with those but I guess I can help you with 4th and 5th. Just PM me or smthing
    why are there two moons.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well Lugia it is.
    Lol it was Kyogre. But *ahem* you have a good point there, I'll go random and single guesses.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago Trolls View Post
    Sigh... Well, you get Raikou and Entei. Awesome ;D
    Yayyyyy ^^

So NEEEEXT... Up we have another one:

It's blue and white.

Go at it.

Is it Latios?

Hey you know, you shouldn't post them in order for one thing. Coz the former ones were all in order ^^
    And actually for the last one it could have been Kyogre, or Dialga. But whatever XD Another thing is to restrict people to only guessing once a time XD And well the third gen legendaries are those that I want so I can't really help you with those but I guess I can help you with 4th and 5th. Just PM me or smthing
    Also agree with BlueSoul on the helping and random order, I don't mind helping =D

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ;D thanks, and sorry, it was Kyogre. Go for this one instead:

It's a Sinnoh legendary, found in Twist Mountain.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    is it regigigas

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeholic321 View Post
    is it regigigas
    Yeah, you got it. I'll be in the Wifi room, if you're available to trade now.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, you got it. I'll be in the Wifi room, if you're available to trade now.
    I'm ready to trade! ^^ I'll be in there in a few minutes. Btw do you still need help with creating riddles? =D I could come up with a few...