Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nintendo's putting its foot down

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm reading the article a lot differently than most people here I think. It sounds more like Nintendo's statement on Missingno. in first gen. It just says that hacked 'mons can mess with you save files. This is nothing new. They stated that using them in tournaments can get you banned from future events as well, but again, this is nothing new. I think they are just reiterating their dislike of hackers.

That said, it would not make sense for Nintendo to put a lock down on every single cartridge that contained a hacked pokemon. Let's face it: a large percent of pokemon received from GTS in the 5th gen were hacked. If you move one of those to X or Y, even though you did not create it, you lose your game? Unlikely.

Again, Nintendo and GF hates cheaters. I don't blame them. RNG manipulation isn't that hard. If someone is serious about battling or collecting shinies, they should figure it out.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I guess we really won't know until December, still I would hate it if I couldn't get my shiny pokemon into X from my other versions.