Thread: It's Time for me to leave..

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Unhappy It's Time for me to leave..

Hey guys as you know I haven't been as active as I used to be. I have moved on with my life as it seems I just don't have time for pokebay like I used to and next year I also won't because of all my tests and me being a senior and all so it is time for me to go. Ian will also be leaving pokebay as our lives have been taken over by xbox our clan I'd getting bigger and more well known. we will miss you all on here I have made a lot of good friends on here but my engagement and life has lead me to leave for good this time I may come by to say hi once an awhile but that's all. if you all want to keep in contact with me you can find me on Xbox As F4TaL Okami. You can also find me on Deviantart as DiGiTaLOokamii or email me at [email protected] I will also be on the 3ds so leave ya FC I may come back if I get X or Y but not for long.. sorry guys it is Now my time to leave here thanks for all caring for me! <3 you all
    -Simone or QueenZoroark
    "Mata kondo da"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wish you and Ian nothing but the best. Take care of yourself Simone and best of luck in all of your future endeavors Thanks for being an awesome friend while you were here, it was great meeting you. You will be missed

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Until the next time Simone! I'll be waiting to see you and Ian back here buddy.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks Nick and Jerebear <3
    "Mata kondo da"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bye! We will all miss you!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I WILL MSS YOU ZOROARK!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    See ya Simone! Great luck in all of your future endeavours!
    Hate me if you wish. It will not get you anywhere.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    will miss you guys. i hope the best for you two.
    -------------------------------[::•:::::::] <----------- my lightsaber
    You probably wish you had this saber..............

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gonna miss you... I wish you luck!
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wish you luck!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    have fun, if you ever need someone to help you KILL ZOMBIES I will be happy to help ^^
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by VikeTheGiratina View Post
    I wish you luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of the Sea View Post
    have fun, if you ever need someone to help you KILL ZOMBIES I will be happy to help ^^
    Guys she's back now you realise?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ._. No comment
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise