Thread: (5th Gen) Seeking Ralts (or any evolutions)/Dusk Stone/5 Exp. Shares/any TMs

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

(5th Gen) Seeking Ralts (or any evolutions)/Dusk Stone/5 Exp. Shares/any TMs

Hi, I'm seeking any pokemon with the Ralts Evolution Tree for breeding purposes. My end goal will be an Adamant Gallade with Hypnosis, Mean Look, False Swipe, and Psycho Cut, EV trained with Speed and Attack. He will be used to Catch whatever Pokemon I want

Here are my offers for any Pokemon in the Ralts Family.

Any Starters from Gen 1-5:
    Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander
    Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil
    Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic
    Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar
    Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig

Or my others:
    Eevee (with Thunderstone/Waterstone/Firestone)
    Scyther
    Riolu
    Litwick
    Croagunk
    Dratini
    Deino
    Feebas
    Gothita
    Pinsir
    Swinub
    Sudowoodo/Bonsly
    Pichu (w/ Thunderstone)
    Gible
    Beldum
    Onix
    Axew
    Magikarp
    Zorua
    Smeargle
    Abra
    Larvitar
    Vulpix
    Larvesta
    Omanyte
    Elekid
    Emolga
    Numel
    Spiritomb
    Mienfoo
    Rufflet
    Duskull
    Cleffa
    Deerling
    Happiny*
    Goldeen
    Grimer
    Klink
    Hoppip
    Azumarill
    Gastly
    Daramaka
    Pidove
    Solosis
    Trubbish
    Petilil

All pokemon listed above (except Happiny) can be bred with whatever nature you would like. Happiny is the one that was given in-game. She also has Pokerus.

Unless otherwise requested, the Pokemon I trade will have Pokerus on them as well and will be hatched. I can trade them as eggs if requested. Thank you. PM or post here. I'll be checking frequently.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you are interested in my offers, but you don't have a Ralts or any of the items I would like, let me know what you have to trade. I am quite flexible.