Thread: Going to (hopefully) get active again!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Going to (hopefully) get active again!

Hey everyone at PB. I'm Kyle. I'm an Ex-Moderator here from months ago. I resigned due to IRL concerns and left for quite a while. I soon came back for about 2 weeks then left (this was about 2-3 months ago) and haven't logged on since then until yesterday. I saw a friend wanted me to get active again so here I am!

I have had many friends here, but sadly some are gone, but I hope to make many more. I'm always up for a chat about anything really. I'm not much of a competitive battler so please don't ask me to battle. I also don't have a DS with me so yeah xD

I'm also into making GFX (Graphics), reading\writing FanFics, and music. You can expect me to post a FanFic if I ever get a chance to! As for music, I love almost everything uploaded by MonsterCat Media, Electro\DnB\Dubstep\DrumStep\JumpStyle music. So yeah!

Anyways, hope to meet some new faces and reunite with some old friends.
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WOOOO!!!

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nice to see an old face returning.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.